Warnings, Disclaimers, and Major Credit

Be forewarned! Cursing & mature subject matter in this blog may be inevitable./ No copyright infringement intended. /No actual stalking tendencies intended. /All puns ARE intended./Further disclaimer: Any negative things stated by Mr. AnTwi-Pattz about RPattz or anything else related to Twilight are not to be taken seriously as they are mostly just to make fun of me and my, errr..., fondness toward RPattz and all things Twilight.
-TT tonguetwied@gmail.com "Purple's cool!" My banner got your tongue wagging? It was created by the talented MissAmyJoon!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

RPattz...Study the History!

Remember when we were in school and every year your new history teacher would ask, "Why do we study history?" And the answer was always to learn from it, to understand why things are the way they are, and to help us figure out how things will progress in the future.

So I was reading Rob's interview in VF and he just sounds like he is massively overwhelmed by his fame and he is letting it get to him.

You know what I think he needs? A history lesson of sorts in the form of a stete un tete with some former teen idols to help him through this.

Let's see who would be a good former teen idol for Rob to talk to for some guidance on how to get through this. Let's leave Scott Baio and Charlie Sheen out of the running for this.

How about Brad Pitt?


Yeah, I don't know about him after that whole dumping of the 'it girl' to be with the next big 'it girl.' I would never want to see Rob follow that path. Plus that movie 'Spy Games' proves that bringing together two big sex symbols from different generations [Brad and Robert Redford] to do a movie doesn't mean it will be a great movie. Take note of the history of that one too Rob.

Well I found this great video of Jason Priestly in the height of his 90210 fame talking to some young boys when he was doing Pepe Jeans advertising. This is so adorable. The boys are asking him questions about what he wanted to be when he grew up and if fangirls ever chased him down the street...in {gasp} England!! I thought they didn't do that kind of 'crazy' stuff there.

WTF!!! Every video I want to post has disabled embedding!

DO NOT SKIP WATCHING THIS VIDEO!! Jason P. in a beret is reminiscent of Beanie Rob!



I'm pretty sure no one is chasing Jason down the street anymore!  Too bad Rob isn't close to anyone who could put him in touch with them. But if only someone like Jason or Luke Perry or even Ian Ziering or Brian Austin Green could reach out to Rob and talk to him--reassure him to enjoy what's important during this time and how he'll look back on these years with fond memories. All that craziness will be secondary and laughable, even.

Oh wait a minute!!! He does have a connection.


Suave couple!



So Rob....try to study the history and get some 'fatherly' advice from PFach and his wife's friends and I'm sure they will tell you to enjoy this while you can and that

this will all calm down eventually!!

And remember Rob, someday you'll be on the equinox and look back and realize everything, everything ends.


~xXx~

In case you missed it, the slumber party at Robmusement was a ton of fun each and every night!

I'm considering breaking up with my blog in the not too distant future, it is just clingy and needy, but in the meantime, I have a few really great [humor me if I'm patting myself on the back] blog posts upcoming.

Bet you can't hardly wait, huh?
~kiTT



23 comments:

rpfangirljr said...

Hold on! Did I read that right??? You are giving up the blog??? Well, WTH? Sheesh. I don't know that I'm ready for this yet. All the Twi-blogs that I like are starting to fade into something else... I'm really not good with change. Plus I wasn't expecting this to start happening for another year... just before BD2.

OKay... JP back then so reminds me of Rob. Beanie Rob... I see that.

As for Pitt... I never was into him, but I did like some of his movies. What he did on the flip side of that was rotten. I will never like him.

I feel for Rob... That VF article depressed me. And while I know that every 'It Guy' has their major moments, they will feign and someone new will move in... But I will still be there for Rob. (Just as I am for MJF)

rpfangirljr said...

Oops ... forgot to subscribe.

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

Yes Rob should really take note from former teen idols... you can move past the craziness. But, if you want to be an A list star... it probably won't be going anywhere (IE: Papz following Brad and Angelina around still)

TT you can't drop a bomb like that! If the time comes, I will be shouting "No you can't go!!" while simultaneously clutching your (cyber)leg sobbing.

Munkee said...

Yeah, it depressed me, too, until I remembered that everything you read in VF and such is just crap. It's a snapshot in time, and edited to tell a certain story. As for giving up the blog,,,sniff!...but I can feel the juju waning myself. But I don't want to lose my twifriends!

itsjustme1217 said...

Are you out of your mind? I'm not letting you leave! EVER!

hisbella said...

Oh, yeah...great. I just get my fix and my dealer goes and says they're quitting the business...I see how it is! NO! Don't go!!!! Don't go!!!!

robzsinger1 said...

*record screeches to a hault* Oh TT, I hope you don't. I know we are all gonna lose our mojo some day but WFE is just around the corner and there's so much good Rob to come. But whatever makes you happy, hon. If you aren't enjoying yourself then what's the point? You're so funny though. Boo.

Maybe all of us slackers should just unite on one blog.
That would be kind of fun, wouldn't it? We could probably post every day that way.

Anycrazyidea, Rob is so talented I'm not sure if his star will ever fade. Luckily, he's not selling himself as a teen idol. All of this hiding and playing it straight will pay off for him in the end. Also, I hope he stays away from berets. *shivers*

JP is still a doll, imho. Hopefully he won't do DWTS.

xo

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

I still have not read the VF interview but we never get magazine's on time here in HI anyway and I don't see it posted on their site.

Honest to God, if he enjoys acting then it comes down to the roles that he chooses. It may take him some time to break from that mold that some critics like to place him in, but I think Rob is an actor with potential. He's the total package and it's just finding the right script and director to help him shine. I say this all the time, but I think he should look at how Leonardo DiCaprio broke away from Titanic (The Beach sucked ass) but his other films only get better.

And what do you mean you want to break up with your blog--to start a different one? I love your blog!

rpfangirljr said...

You know, just as Robz suggested, I was also thinking of a combination blog with many different posters... Mega Blog about Rob(Jax), Twilight, Fanfics...

No matter what, if you leave, you had better not fall off the earth!

TongueTwied said...

Hey Look! IT'S ELVIS!!!!!!!!

Elle said...

aww.. really hope you don't break up with your blog :-(
So many people, like myself, read it daily and don't comment. but after that statement I'll be commenting all the damn time.

BD filming and Twilight just need to get behind him so the poor man can live his life.

WTH is wrong with these crazy ass biatches that climb walls and hack email.. I would love to get my hands on any one of them.

As I've said before.. Thank you Twilight for brining us Rob, you can go now.

BellaTesoro said...

TT, skip VF news, our precious will be just fine. He's going through star growing pains.
Meet Me on the Equinox-Everything Ends...hearing that song with YOUR bomb hit my heart. You know how much I need you.
@Robz, as usual, when something gets us down, you come with a plan that not only makes sense but makes us smile!
@TT, you've got some splaining to do.

TongueTwied said...

@rpfangirl, I might let the blog sit around while I dabble in other things and just keep reminding it, "We were on a break!" lol I know you'll get that.

@Kassie, I hope Rob moves past it all too. I do wonder about the influences in his life these days though. You are who your friends are. I'll still do EP read along, btw.

@Munkee, nice to hear from you! You are right. The writer can put any spin on it she wants, huh?!?

@IJM, you never saw that movie, "Misery" or anything right? Just checkin.

@hisbella, I'm just your gateway drug.

@Robz, I've consider one big blog too or us all taking off certain nights a week. I've definitely cut back on my blogging just not to overload everyone. I hope JP doesn't do DWTS either. He just did something with Luke that I have yet to see.

@rpfangirl, No I wouldn't do that. I would provide you with alt visiting locations. ;)

@HG, You know I agree with you about Leo, but in the sense that Leo has worked with actors and directors he has wanted to. He has choosen a career for himself, but I hate that he has never done the romantic comedy or romance since Titanic. I liked "Catch Me if you Can" No I won't be starting another blog, I don't think. I don't obsess over anything else.

@Elle, hello! Were you formerly known as Robstruk? I'm glad to hear more people read it and that especially you are one of them. I LOL at your 'dismissal' of Twilight. Run along now Twilight.lmao

@BellaT, WOW you are the only one that picked up on the 'everything ends' reference. But there was one more reference in this post no one picked up on. I'll be laughing over that one tomorrow. As I said to rpfangirl, should I exit the blog, I will let you know where else you can find me on the down low. ;)

17foreverlisa said...

I absolutely LOVE the movie "Can't Hardly Wait." PFach is so damn cute in it too. You would think with Jennifer Love Hewitt's connection to PFach, she would have been able to wrangle a part in BD. I wonder if they'll get a chance to chat about that movie when she's on the red carpet doing interviews.

Brad Pitt. Legends of the Fall. Nuff said.

Jason with the beret makes me smile. I know that years from now when I'm looking back at pictures of Rob during this time period, wearing the beanie, it will make me smile too.

So let's discuss the elephant in the room shall we? And I'm not talking Tai/Rosie of WFE fame.

I knew that you were thinking along these lines about your blog, but when I got my email alert and actually read it in black and white, I still had an anxiety attack. Thank you for talking me down from the ledge by the way.

I will repeat it here.

I can live with you slowing down posting to the blog. (I understand that better than most.)

I can live with you shutting the blog down if you feel you have to.

But I can't live in a world where you don't exist.

I'm holding you to your promise.

And just because I know how much you hate it:

(((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))) x17

@Elle - This means more to bloggers than you realize. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

@Robzie - I like that idea :)

TongueTwied said...

@lisa, First, I'm thinking that if you have the chance to chat with PFach, even if you are Jennifer LH that movie is the last thing on your mind.

As I told you before, you know where to find me.

:-)

Jayla said...

no, you can't break up with your blog... who will put up with my rants? who will call me fangirl extraordinaire? *sniffs* you know I’ll have to twitter stalk you. yea, it's all about me. seriously, your blog is enjoyable an always makes me smile. Hope you'll reconsider... perhaps a little vacay is in order?

(oh yea, great advice for rob)

Smitten said...

Wait now, how the hell did I miss this post. Bad follower!

I'll bbl to check out the vids, since I can't watch them at the office.

And you're right, he totally needs someone to give him some advice on how to handle this madness. Wish it could be me, but obviously I have no experience with this sort of thing. All I could offer is a friendly ear, some snacks and maybe a blow job! Or two. ;)

Smitten said...

And NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please don't go!!!

creationsbyjules said...

I'm late here, bad me, but I just wanted to add my voice to the whole we'd miss your blog if you broke up with it. I only found it recently (shocker) but I LOVE your sense of humour. Sending hugs, do what makes you happy babes. Thanks so much for the support you show to us other bloggers btw. You're a star!! <3

TongueTwied said...

@jayla, I'll still call you fangirl extraordinaire, put up with your rants, AND share good FF with you!

@Smitten, I think Rob has the snacks, ears, and bjs covered! LOL Let's come up with a different angle and maybe we could help him. I don't think gators are any help.

@Jules, the feeling is mutual about your sense of humor...and your musical taste! Oh...and your taste in men!

TwiloveSue said...

Noooooooooo, you definitely should NOT break up with your blog!! I'm sure it's only going through a clingy phase and will try really hard to give you the space you need if you only give it a second chance :) Don't abandon it in it's time of need!

TwiloveSue said...

Well, I know I posted a comment, but I don't know where it went...

It was something along the line of NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, please don't break up with your blog!! I'm sure it's just going through a temporary clingy phase. Things will get better soon and it will give you the space you need. I know you can work this out. Please try, for the sake of the kids! :)

Dangrdafne said...

Well two weeks later and the blog is still here, so that is a good thing. You do what you have to do but know you would be missed.